Friday, January 20, 2012

Merch Tier 1-3

This far, I have survived tier 1 through three.
Tier 1 I got to train with three other girls, and we basically toured backstage a little, and the resort, and the stores. We didn't get to ring anybody up or really do anything in the stores. It was all mostly backstage. We also sat in on a meeting with one of my leaders and it was pretty fun.

Tier 2 was merchantainment class at Disney University. I think I blogged about this already. It was basically register training.

Tier 3, I actually rang people up! Boutiki was really slow, so I only rang up like 5 people. The first thing I ever sold was a princess charm haha. I think with a couple more customers I will be able to get the hang of it. I'm in Trader Jack's today though, so that will probably trip me up. Today is my tier 4, which is basically me doing things on my own with my trainer somewhere near me. I am kind of scared. I still don't really know any of the stock rooms or anything. I can't even find the fridge to put my lunch haha. I'm excited to get today over with. I also learn how to close today. Eeek, we will see what happens haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment