Sunday, January 1, 2012

Almost there!

I leave on friday.....which is in 5 freaking days! I have so much packing to do still. This meme is totally my life right now...
Gpoy to the max. I am either bringing waaaay too much stuff, or I'm forgetting all the important stuff. Is this enough?

That is a true story right there. And I still have 2.5 suitcases up in my room. Only one of which is packed. I am so screwed.

I am still waiting to hear from my preceptor about getting credits for my Human Resource Management class I'll be taking at Disney. He said he'll be back on campus sometime after New Years....so hopefully something will be done soon. I need to get this going so I can enroll in a payment plan for my tuition.... bleh.


So, I guess I should wish everybody a happy new year! It's officially 2012. I have a good feeling about this year. I like even numbers. 2011 was too dramatic and somewhat miserable for me so I'm glad to see it go. It was a good year though...it was the year I transferred to Stockton and, of course, got accepted into my dream dcp program.

My new years was amazing! Probably one of the best ever. Not going to go into a lot of details, but lets just say there was some burnt cookies, glee karaoke, screaming, chips, and jersey shore. My friend forgot her stripper pole which was a bummer!

At the party I realized how much I am going to miss my wolfpack. I seriously see them all the time and I feel like I took my time with them for granted. I love them, it will be hard to be away from them for 4 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment