Wednesday, March 14, 2012

So, wow, I totally forgot I had one of these.
All I can say is how much I love this program.
I am so upset it's already the middle of March. Yesterday I applied for an extension. The roles I chose were
1. Attractions
2. Hospitality
3. Current role

I really do love my job right now. Yeah, it's in a hotel and it can get boring. But I love everybody that I work with. My leaders are awesome, I love my coordinators, I love the CPs I work with, and the part/full timers are really awesome as well. I feel like I really fit in there, and it's no longer really awkward. I am finally pretty comfortable at my job, and I kinda wish I can stay there. For hospitality for my extension, I requested to stay at the Polynesian so I could still see my merch friends. If my request is granted of course.

I also applied to be a campus rep at my school. I won't lie, I want that position a lot. Not only do I want it because I get to keep my benefits, I will also be helping Stockton out. Nobody at that school knows ANYTHING and it makes me so mad. To know that I can help clear things out makes me so happy. I really really need to get Stockton updated on what this program is. I have never had so many problems with something in my whole life.

Anyway, it's gorgeous outside, and I am going to hop on a bus to EPCOT to go see more of the Flower and Garden festival. It's absolutely the prettiest thing I have ever seen in my life. It's probably my new favorite thing to do at Disney. I love living down here, I don't want to leave.

2 comments:

  1. hello, i saw your link on disboards.com and like others on that site "failed" the web based interview for the DCP...in one second all my positivity and excitement for the DCP vanished and i was of course disappointed...Seeing your love and excitment for the program was nice and made me curious as to what i can do RIGHT to pass the web based interview...any advice? best wishes, keri :):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe how late I am replying to you. I am so sorry. For the web interview, I'm not going to lie, you have to answer the Disney way, and not honestly. (For example, the question "the customer is ALWAYS right"....the customer is usually 90% WRONG....but that's not what Disney wants to hear) So you have to answer how you think Disney would answer. Also, the WBI is tricky! They ask you the same questions but worded differently too look for consistance. Answer as many "strongly agrees/disagrees" as you can, because they are worth more points. Avoid neutrals, because they don't have any points. Did you try again? Let me know how it goes! And good luck :))-Melissa

      Delete