Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My credit situation.

I finally got a call from my preceptor. He said I am approved for one independent study (worth 4 credits). So half my problem solved. But then he told me to go to academic advising to get a pre-approval credit paper (?) so I can get credit for my Human Resource Management class at Disney. So I drove all the way to Stockton and the lady at the desk has no idea what I am talking about. I am back in the pit. I have another paper (which I don't even know is the right one) and it needs to be signed by my preceptor who isn't going to be on campus until after new years. I leave January 9th. I need this to be fixed before I leave and I am running out of time. I am so close. I just need another 4 credits.

I am signed up for an online class at stockton...some weird marketing class so I will still get credits from that one class. But the problem with that is that is there are meeting dates. WHY?! It's called distance education because we can't get to school to learn this stuff. I'm going to email the professor and explain to her that I will be taking this class from Florida. I hope she will understand.

I am so fed up with my school. I hope nobody has to go through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment