Saturday, December 3, 2011

It's December!

You know what that meansss!...
I will be going down to Florida next month. 


Wow, I still don't think it has hit me yet that I will be living in Florida and working for my favorite company in the world. It hits me a little bit when I listen to Disney music....but I just feel like.....numb. In a good way! My emotions need to wake up!

And a biiiig wave of rejections happened yesterday. I am so sorry to everybody who received one, and you guys better try again for fall! Disney is all about never giving up on your dreams, so don't you dare give up yours! You just gotta have a little more patience and pixie dust :) You guys got this.

I feel like I need to be doing something to pass the time. Work and school keeps me busy, but not busy enough...I need some sort of hobby so I can make these next 37 days fly. They've flown by pretty quickly, next week is my last full week of school, but now that I'm really counting the days, it's going by slower. And what am I going to do when school is out? I need things to occupy myself with! I wish I had a talent like.....crochet or an instrument...or even writing something. Derp.

No comments:

Post a Comment