Sunday, December 25, 2011

2 weeks.

Exactly 2 weeks from today I will be checking in at Vista Way. Is it crazy that I'm not feeling it yet? I feel nothing. Don't get me wrong, I am so excited to be going down. I want this more than anything. I have been waiting for this moment since my freshman year in high school. Ever since I learned about the program. And now, finally, I am going! I guess it just doesn't feel real to me. But it is. I will be eating, breathing, living disney for 5 whole months.

Tomorrow, my mom is bringing down my suitcases so I can start packing! I have absolutely no idea what I am going to pack. I don't know what to expect. How many shirts, pants, shorts, etc. does everybody usually bring? Like...I'm tempted to just pack up all my clothes. Pack ALL the clothes!! (...tumblr.....). I really don't have a lot of clothes...(which is unfortunate...all the stores I love are expensive haha). So yeah, I'm not sure what is going on with that.

I'm also going to go shopping tomorrow. (Technically today since it's 12:30......but whatevs) I need to at least buy my professional clothes. I'm a little pissed that I will probably have to blow all my christmas money on these stupid professional outfits...when I could be using my money for outfits that I can actually wear in everyday life. Ah well, you gotta do what you gotta do, right?

I also somehow need to fit an iphone in my budget. I feel like I will need a smartphone since I will be living really far away. I feel like I need it because my current phone right now is a fail. If I got an iphone, I'd have to pay my own phone bill....while also paying for rent and gas. I did some estimate budgeting.... I would be able to afford it without touching my bank account...however at the end of the day I would only be bringing home $70 when the bill comes around. I don't know how to budget very well....yet. I actually might be very good....I've never been on my own to try. I could definitely manage having an iphone...it's just me being able to afford all the other things I worry about. Too bad my parents aren't willing to strike any bargains with me.

Wow, this is pretty off-topic now.

So, professional clothing will be my main goal for tomorrow. I will also not leave without some things I can actually wear casually too. So, yeah.....I guess more blogs are to come soon since things are really starting to pick up now. The pressure is on, baby!

1 comment:

  1. You only need a couple professional outfits. And, honestly, if you need more, the outlet store is like...right down the street from the apartments.

    But be excited! When I got down there, I remember thinking "I'm not here, I'm still at home, waiting to leave, and this is all just a dream."

    ReplyDelete