Friday, October 14, 2011

87 days and counting!

That is 12 weeks! I feel like I should start packing, or at least making a list. I have no idea where to start though!

I guess here is my list:

Bathroom:
  1. Shower Curtain
  2. Bathroom Rug
  3. Tub mat
  4. Toothbrush/Toothpaste
  5. Contacts
  6. Hair dryer
  7. Straightener
  8. Soap holder
  9. Soap
  10. Shampoo/Conditioner
  11. Razors/Shaving Cream
  12. Loofa! 
  13. My lady things
  14. Plunger
  15. Bathroom cleaning supplies
  16. Hand towels/ Wash Cloths
  17. Towels 
  18. Shower caddy
  19. Robe
  20. Band Aids
  21. Advil/Nyquil/Dayquil
Kitchen
  1. Toaster
  2. FOOD
  3. Sponge
  4. Dish soap
  5. Towels
  6. Dishes? 
  7. Cups
  8. Mug
  9. Tea pot? (Are tea pots included or do I bring my own?)
  10. Silverware (I heard some apartments have missing utensils)
  11. Juicer (if my mom lets me bring it!)
  12. Strainer. I have a feeling I will be making lots of pasta.
  13. Tea bags
  14. George Foreman grill? 
  15. Ice tray
  16. Ice tea pitcher
  17. Chip clips
  18. Lunch box
  19. Swifter
I feel like there are tons of things I am missing...

Bedroom:
  1. Wardrobe
    1. Costume
    2. Lazy Clothes
    3. Pajamas
    4. Gym wear
    5. Nice clothes
    6. Business clothes for Traditions and classes
    7. White/Black Sneakers
    8. Bathing Suit
    9. Slippers
  2. Bed comforter/sheets
  3. Egg crates
  4. Pillows
  5. Pillow covers
  6. My stuffed animals
  7. Snuggie
  8. Winnie the Pooh blanket
  9. Lamps
  10. Alarm clock
  11. Mirror
  12. My little pink collapsable dresser I bought from Bed bath and beyond
  13. Storage boxes
  14. Hangers
  15. Bed risers
  16. Make up
  17. Hair brush
  18. Bedside caddy
  19. Laundry hamper
  20. Laundry detergent
  21. Fan
  22. Door mirror
  23. Under bed storage
  24. Space bags
  25. Lock
  26. Batteries
  27. Flashlight
  28. Luggage
  29. Tool kit
  30. Iron/Ironing board
I feel like there are tons of things missing, but this is just a pre-list. When it gets closer I'm sure I will have a real list.

And then there is the question of how much of what I should bring! Like how much to pack without overpacking, or under-packing. How many shirts will I wear? Pants? Shoes? I've never been to Florida in the winter so I guess I should bring a jacket? Ah, so much to do. I have 87 days to figure this out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment